It is done. Finally. After great amounts of tedious 2x2 ribbing (and ripping) my Tempting is finito. Granted I still have to block the sucker, but it is OFF THE NEEDLES! It's a teeny bit too big for my tastes, but I will deal. I refuse to rip for a 3rd time. or 2nd? I forget. But this accomplishment does result in a new problem: What do I start next?? Should it be a Tomato? Or a Lillian Tank? Maybe I should start that second cashmere sock for my mom... It's Tightly Closed Wallet week at my house though, so it will probably be my mom's sock. Maybe a dishcloth for a change of pace. I'm not pouting. Really.
I'm also selling a bunch of stuff from my stash that I'm not madly in love with anymore. Let me know if you want anything. I also have some miscellaneous craft things I'm selling too. Mainly fabric, patterns, embroidery kit, etc.
4 balls of Lion Brand Suede in Orchard Print
1 ball of Lion Brand Chenille Thick n Quick in a dark purple
1 ball Paton Rumor in Hibiscus Heather
1 ball Moda Dea Kickx in a blue-green colorway
2 balls of Knit Picks Simple Stripes Sock yarn in Vineyard **SOLD**
1 ball of Recycled Sari Silk yarn... unsure of yardage. Perhaps 100 grams?
I'm anxious to both start soaping and to dye more sock yarn. I have to sell off some goodies to justify producing some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had to frog the fuzzy sweater I was working on last Wednesday because I was using the wrong size needles. I think I will start Tomato instead of the fuzzy cabled top.
Lillian Tank...Do that one....It's summer.
That lillian tank is super cute. I'd knit something like that.
Post a Comment