Is it just me or have the months been flying by? I can't believe this month is half over already! I freely admit I've been slagging in the blogging department. I have an excuse though: there just isn't a lot to talk about. I knit. I read. I work. I spin. ad nauseum. The dye and soaping bugs have gotten their respective claws in me again. I made 2 batches of soap the other night and completely tapped out the supply of olive oil in my house. I even had to steal the last of the "good" EVOO kept for cooking use to round out a batch! My newest creations are a Cocoa-Mint bar and a Tea Tree-Clay bar. The Tea Tree-Clay is aimed as a facial soap because of the wonderful qualities it possesses for oily, acne-prone skin. I may modify the recipe soon however. While it works beautifully with my skin, the tea tree scent is lacking in my opinion. Oh, and lip balms are on the way too! I've also been fiending to buy more base yarn to dye up, but the funds are lacking so things are at a bit of a stand still at the moment.
Speaking of money issues, don't even get me started on my tax situation. To put it simply I owe the State of Michigan a sizable chunk of change due to my former tax preparer's errors. The husgeek and I have also been seriously discussing something else that may drastically change our financial situation also. More on that may be coming later (before anyone gets any bright ideas... it's NOT that I'm prego!).
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The months have been flying but the cold and snow seems to bog it down a bit.
When I met my hub he had heinous tax issues...not fun.
Sounds like we're on the same schedule,knit, work, etc....
Post a Comment